Both professional services firms and the clients of those advisory firms are eligible for the Client Advisor Awards.
Advisors of Choice
Large Professional Services Firm
Large Firms are defined as having more than $200 million in annual revenue/billings or over 200 employees.
Small to Midsize Professional Services Firm
Eligible Small to Midsize Firms are defined as having between $5 million and $200 million in annual revenue/billings or between 25 and 200 employees.
Clients of Choice
Large Client Organization
Large client category nominees must be organizations of greater than $500 million in annual revenues or over 1000 employees.
Small to Midsize Client Organization
Mid-size client category nominees must be organizations of between $25 million and $500 million in annual revenues or between 25 and 1000 employees.
The Benefits of Winning
- National And Local Publicity For Winners & Finalists
- Participation In Client Advisor Summit – Best Practice Workshop Exclusively For Winners/Finalists
- Participation In Annual Winners Circle Events
- Featured In Next Year’s Client Advisor Awards Marketing Materials
- Featured On Client Advisor Awards Web Site
- Showcased In Press Releases Announcing Winners And Finalists
- Physical Award For Display – For Both Winners And Finalists
- Promotional Use Of Client Advisor Award Winner Or Finalist Logo For Marketing Materials And Web
- Published Interview Of Winners For Growing Professional Services Blog, Newsletter And/Or Radio Program
More details about Award Categories can be found on the entry forms.