Both professional services firms and the clients of those advisory firms are eligible for the Client Advisor Awards.
Large Professional Services Firm
Large Firms are defined as having more than $100 million in annual revenue/billings or over 100 practicing professionals.
Midsize Professional Services Firm
Mid-size Firms are defined as having between $5 million and $100 million in annual revenue/billings or between 25 and 100 practicing professionals.
Small Professional Services Firm
Small Firms are defined as having less than $5 million in annual revenue/billings or fewer than 25 practicing professionals.
Large Client Organization
Large client category nominees must be organizations of greater than $500 million in annual revenues or over 1000 employees.
Midsize Client Organization
Mid-size client category nominees must be organizations of between $25 million and $500 million in annual revenues or between 500 and 1000 employees.
Small Client Organization
Small client category nominees must be organizations of less than $25 million in annual revenues or fewer than 500 employees.
The Benefits of Winning
- National And Local Publicity For Winners & Finalists
- Participation In Client Advisor Summit – Best Practice Workshop Exclusively For Winners/Finalists
- Participation In Annual Winners Circle Events
- Featured In Next Year’s Client Advisor Awards Marketing Materials
- Featured On Client Advisor Awards Web Site
- Showcased In Press Releases Announcing Winners And Finalists
- Physical Award For Display – For Both Winners And Finalists
- Promotional Use Of Client Advisor Award Winner Or Finalist Logo For Marketing Materials And Web
- Published Interview Of Winners For Growing Professional Services Blog, Newsletter And/Or Radio Program
More details about Award Categories can be found on the entry forms.